We are looking for a Digital and Content Marketer to work within a dynamic and expanding ecommerce company.
You must really love digital marketing, and get excited about the latest developments in the area and enjoy producing content that compels people to think, feel and take action.
We are looking for someone who is creative and inspiring, who shows initiative, enjoys working in a fast pace place with engaging people and getting involved in as much as possible. You will need to be able to work in a very fast paced environment and demonstrate high levels of flexibility.
This person will be responsible for creating engaging and relevant content for us for our blogs, emails, website as well as through our social media channels. This successful candidate must understand how digital and social media works and have experience working on digital accounts for business. In addition you must understand the role that content plays in SEO.
You must be able to show us your previous writing skills, preferably in the area of fashion, beauty, skincare or makeup.
- Source, create and write makeup-related content for our blog, websites, email marketing and social media channels and other types of content
- Maintain the product copy and visual content on our websites and ensure it is correct and up to date at all times
- Create emails digests to support our marketing and sales efforts
- Working knowledge of CMS to aid in the upload of all content to our website
- Manage, monitor and grow our digital footprints and leaving impressionable prints on our blog, Facebook page & group, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- Conduct extensive data analysis (marketing & product) and report for immediate implementation
- Work towards overall marketing targets, product sales and other assigned KPIs
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience
- You will work directly and report to the founder
Knowledge, skills & aptitude:
- Creativity and shows initiative
- Strong copywriting skills
- Highly organised
- Previous experience in digital marketing including writing blogs, email marketing, website content, and social media
- Experience working and writing for digital channels
- Experience in creating visual content i.e. engaging images and video
- Knowledge of tracking and recording results of digital marketing efforts
- Working knowledge of data analytics tools and software such as Google analytics
- Strong attention to detail and excellent English writing skills
- Be able to work within tight deadlines
- Basic understanding of SEO and how content can impact it
- Knowledge of creating and managing online advertising campaign on Google and social sites
- Graphic design and video skills highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and video editing
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 29th July. Put ‘Digital Marketer’ in the subject line.