An introductory and fun filled class designed for ladies who want to learn the basics of how to apply makeup on themselves. The hands-on class with plenty of demos under the makeup tutor guidance that will equip you with the basic skills to give yourself a natural, everyday look that’s quick but ensures you look polished and ready to face the world.
Who is this course for?
This entry level course is designed for complete beginners and novices who wish to learn basic makeup techniques to kick off their slayage game.
What will I learn during this course?
- Basic skincare and skin types
- Colour correcting tips and tricks
- Foundations and concealer application
- Basic everyday eye techniques
- Eyebrow definition, shape and grooming
The class will be small to ensure you get that extra attention to detail.
By the end of the class you should be able to:
- Cleanse your skin using correct products
- Why and how to colour correct
- Apply foundation and concealer
- Apply your natural eye makeup quickly
- How to get your eye brow on fleek
- Apply lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss
- How to do your daytime looks confidently
Class Level: Beginner and makeup virgins
Average Class Size: 10
Date: February 19th 2017
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Instructor: Kate, head makeup artist, Kanai Beauties
Venue: Makeup Addiction KE store, mini mall at Adams Arcade, shop 18, Suna road
Ksh. 4,000/- A deposit of 60% is required i.e Ksh. 2,400/- to secure your spot. The balance of Ksh. 1,600 is to be paid before commencement on the class.
Make payment of Ksh. 2,400/- to our till number 179960 select buy goods. Once you receive your Mpesa code, fill in the form below to book you spot. Please note once the class gets to 10 students, registration will be closed.